Monday 24 June 2013

Error Code 5011

I was supposed to be cutting out my Hummingbird skirt pattern this morning. however, when I went to print it out, the printer was dead :o( I can't believe it, I think it is barely 18mths old, I'm NOT happy.

So  consequently no sewalong for me this morning. This is doubly  annoying since I missed out on last weeks sewalong for the Hummingbird top. I got as far as cutting the pattern out and then a busy week of  normal life stuff, plus a trip (just me and my husband!!) to Coventry to see Bruce followed by a lovely morning in Stratford-Upon-Avon, meant very little sewing got done.

Here's hoping we can get it sorted one way, or another before the Colette Hawthorn Sewalong starts. I have the pattern at the ready and I'm itching to get started.

No comments:

Post a Comment